Project - Setbacks
This weekend was frustratingly less productive than I had planned and hoped, due to a combination of personal and technical issues. While last week I was able to hook up the controller and get it to produce sounds, this week I was running into a repeated error with the device recognizing the dac, independent of which controller or keyboard was plugged in.
As these are from existing ChucK examples and they were working previously, I know that in theory the format of these files should be correct, however I'm still unsure what the cause of this error is. ChucK has also continued to experience repeated crashes, which may have been what caused this error, though I haven't been able to find any floating ChucK files or programs after that fact. I may not be looking in the right place for those.
I also ran into issues with downloading Wekinator and getting access to the program. There has been a lot of tutorial watching and site reading and I have still made very little progress on this project.
Comments
Post a Comment